We’re committed to helping our city’s first responders, health care workers and other essential staff.
From Y360 to Les Mills At Home Workouts, we’ve compiled some great ways to keep active at your home.
LATEST YMCA MONTGOMERY UPDATE
MARCH 20, 2020
- All YMCA of Greater Montgomery branches will close March 20th at 7:00 PM through Monday, April 6th. We will reassess the situation at that time.
- All group exercise classes have been canceled through March 30th. We plan to begin offering virtual classes online this weekend. The classes will be offered through our social media channel seven days a week. Monday through Friday: 5:30 AM; 8:30 AM; Noon; 5:30 PM. On Saturdays, the classes will be offered at 10 AM and Sundays at 2 PM. More details to follow.
- Swim lessons are postponed until March 30th.
- Gymnasium, saunas, and steam rooms will be closed through April 6, 2020.
- All Youth and Adult sports program have been suspended or postponed through April 6, 2020
- We will offer all-day childcare for $25 a day or $100 a week at Grandview, East, Goodtimes, Wetumpka, and Cleveland to First responders, Health workers and other essential health workers