The Y movement is for youth development, healthy living and social responsibility. We want to encourage members to utilize the Y as often as they can. Sometimes, it’s more convenient for members to utilize a Y in a different location when traveling, near a workplace or in another region. Now, full facility/full privilege YMCA members have the flexibility to use other Y facilities throughout Alabama, Mississippi and parts of Tennessee at no extra charge.
How it Works
Simply present your active YMCA membership card and photo ID at any participating Alabama, Mississippi and Tennessee YMCAs and enjoy free access. See below for a list of participating YMCAs:
YMCAs in Alabama
- YMCA of Greater Birmingham
- YMCA of South Alabama
- Heart of the Valley YMCA
- YMCA of the Shoals
- YMCA of the Coosa Valley, Inc
- Monroeville Area YMCA
- YMCA of Selma-Dallas County
- Pike County YMCA
- Tuscaloosa Metropolitan YMCA
- Tuskegee-Macon County YMCA
- Union Springs YMCA
- YMCA of Calhoun County
- Atmore Area YMCA Inc.
- Legacy YMCA
- YMCA of Chilton County
- Enterprise YMCA
- Brewton Area YMCA
- Prattville YMCA
YMCAs in Mississippi
- Frank P. Phillips Memorial YMCA
- Hodding Carter Memorial YMCA
- Family YMCA of Southeast Mississippi Inc.
- YMCA of Memphis & The Mid-South
- Metropolitan YMCAs of Mississippi
- Petal Family Branch YMCA
- Ridgeland YMCA-Harkins Family Center
- Junius Ward Johnson YMCA
- Mississippi Gulf Coast YMCA
YMCAs in Tennessee
- The Reciprocal Membership Program is valid for YMCA full facility/full privilege members only.
- Program-only participants may upgrade to a full membership at any time to qualify.
- Visitors to other Ys must present a valid YMCA membership card and photo ID upon the first visit and complete a visiting member waiver or standard membership application form with liability waiver.
- YMCA full facility/full privilege members must use their home branch at least 50% of the time.
- Participating YMCAs reserve the right to restrict facility or program access.
- Other restrictions may apply.