At the Y, we believe charged up kids really do achieve amazing things. We see it all the time. When a child is healthy, happy, motivated and excited…watch out…because something amazing is inevitably going to result. As that child grows and fulfills their true potential, they will truly make the world a better place for everyone. To continue our commitment to teach healthy habits for kids and families, encourage physical and mental play, and inspire a lifetime love of exercise, The YMCA of Greater Montgomery is excited to host HEALTHY KIDS DAY®.
Healthy Kids Day is the Y’s national initiative to improve the health and wellness of kids and their families. The YMCA of Greater Montgomery is so much more than Youth Sports, After School Childcare, and Swimming. We support families and their efforts to teach life long healthy habits and keep kids active and learning. It’s part of the Y’s promise to strengthen communities. The YMCA of Greater Montgomery’s Healthy Kids Day celebrates the health of our youth and will continue in our efforts to support and teach them and their families ways to remain active and healthy.
The first one thousand kids will receive an awesome prize bag!
You don’t want to miss out! Come on out on April 22 from 10 am until Noon to:
- Bell Road YMCA: Inflatables, Kids Group Exercise classes, healthy snacks, and more!
- Goodtimes YMCA: The Brown Bag Bus with healthy snacks, free take-home tomato plants from Eat South, and more!
- Grandview Family YMCA: Camp activities such as archery, canoes and other lake activities, slingshots, Gaga, and so much more!
- East Family YMCA: Pool games, Kids Zumba®, healthy snacks, and more!
- Wetumpka YMCA: Flag football, Kids Zumba®, fitness stations, healthy snacks, and more!
- Southeast YMCA: Kids exercise classes, Kids Zumba®, healthy snacks, and more!
- Kershaw YMCA: FREE basketball clinic, Kids Zumba®, elementary track meet, and more!
- Wilson YMCA: Activities TBA!