$74 Monthly Rate/$100 One-Time Joining Fee
One or two adults living in the same household with or without dependent children under the age of 18 (under the age of 24 if in college; must show proof of enrollment of at least 12 hours of college courses) +1 additional adult living in same household (must show proof of residency).
Read on and accept the Terms & Conditions at the bottom of this page to start the Household registration process!
In order to begin my membership, I agree to pay the Joining Fee and Pro-Rated fee by credit card or EFT (electronic funds transfer from my savings/checking account). My Checking/Savings/Credit Card account will continue to be charged on the 1st or 16th day of each month or the next official bank day. I understand there are no refunds given. It is my responsibility to check my monthly bank or credit card statement and report any discrepancies within 30 days to the YMCA of Greater Montgomery. Should any membership draft/charge not be honored by my financial institution for any reason, I am still responsible for that payment plus a service charge applied by the YMCA. This is in addition to any service fee my financial institution may charge. I am responsible for notifying the YMCA of any changes made to my drafting information, including credit card expirations, checking account changes, etc. If I wish to change my membership in any way, I must give the YMCA a 30 day written notice. The YMCA Reserves the right to increase membership fees as necessary and will notify me in writing at the address I have provided at least 30 days prior to the increase.
In consideration for being permitted to utilize the facilities, services and programs of The Young Men’s Christian Association of Greater Montgomery, Inc. (“YMCA”), I, on behalf of myself and my heirs, personal representatives, assigns and next-of-kin, do hereby agree to the following:
1. The activities that I will be engaging in while I am in or upon the premises of the YMCA, using any of its facilities, services or equipment, or participating in any YMCA program or activity are inherently risky and potentially hazardous and I hereby accept full responsibility for, and risk of, any injury to myself or loss or damage to my property that may occur as a result thereof.
2. I hereby release, waive and covenant not to sue the YMCA, its successors and assigns, and its directors, officers, employees, and agents (collectively, the “Releases”) from all claims, demands, damages, losses and causes of action arising or resulting from any injury to myself or loss or damage to my property that may occur while I am in or upon the premises of the YMCA or using any of its facilities, services or equipment, or participating in any YMCA program or activity.
3. I hereby indemnify and hold harmless the Releases from all loss, liability, damage, or cost they may incur due to my presence in or upon the premises of the YMCA or use of its facilities, services or equipment, or participation in any YMCA program or activity.
4. In the event of injury, I hereby authorize the Releases to provide or cause to provide such medical care and treatment to me as may be necessary and appropriate. I understand that I am solely responsible for all costs incurred for such medical care or treatment.
5. I give my permission to the YMCA to use indefinitely, without limitation or obligation, photographs, film footage, or tape recordings which may include my image or voice for the purpose of promoting or interpreting YMCA programs and activities.
If I wish to terminate my membership, I must give the YMCA a 30 day written notice. My membership will remain in effect during this cancellation period. Membership cards remain the property of the YMCA of Greater Montgomery and must be surrendered upon demand.
Right to Revoke
All members must follow the YMCA Member Code of Conduct, which is available for review at any facility. If I fail to abide by the rules and regulations of the YMCA, I am subject to removal from the premises of the YMCA and/or removal from participation in YMCA programs and activities without a refund of dues, fees or other amounts paid to the YMCA. The YMCA is a membership organization and membership may be revoked by the YMCA at any time.