YMCA Cheerleading offers girls the chance to get active and have fun cheering on the YMCA Youth Sports teams. Cheerleaders will build self-confidence while developing social skills.
Learn the fundamentals of cheerleading including basic motions, jumps, cheers and chants. Participants practice once weekly and then take their skills to the court or field to cheer at Y Youth Sports games on Saturdays.
The YMCA believes that character development is an essential element of sports. Caring, honesty, respect, responsibility and faith are valued on and off the field.
2020 yfl - fall cheerleading
This program is for children ages 5 to 12 who are in Kindergarten through 6th Grade
- Cubs: Kindergarten, 1st & 2nd Grade
- Termites: 3rd & 4th Grade
- Pee-Wee: 5th & 6th Grade
Please note: Adjustments may be made to age groups based on the number of children signed up for each grade level.
- Registration: June 30 – August 15th 2020
- Cost: $130 members, $185 non-members || *Cost includes: top, skirt, briefs, socks, cheer bow, and pom-poms*
- Ages: 5-12
- Registration is in-house ONLY
- Practice begins: Week of August 17, 2020
- Cheer season begins: September 12, 2020
Select location. fill out form & submit
You will be redirected to our program processing system, Daxko. There, you will complete the payment.
To register & save your spot, you will need to complete the two-step registration process (form & payment).