Elite Player Development Soccer Academy
Power 30 ACL Injury Prevention and Strengthening Program
2006-2010 Boys and Girls
This prevention program consists of a warm-up, stretching, strengthening, plyometrics, and sport-specific abilities to address potential deficits in the strength and coordination of the stabilizing muscles around the knee joint. It is important to use proper technique during all of the exercises. Any Streaks Player ages 12 and older are welcome to join. This will be offered twice a week for 5 weeks, each session is 1 hour in length.
The end goal is to optimize muscle balance and improve the athletes biomechanics, particularly with jumping and cutting type movements that typically stress the ACL.
**Open to everyone from ages 12 to 18
- Cost: $100/Members $145/Non-Members
- Location: Emory Folmar YMCA Soccer Complex Indoor Arena
- Registration is on till July 15 2019
- Program Dates: July 22 – August 5 2019
- Time: 4:00 PM- 5:00 PM Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Friday
For more information, contact Jason Montgomery at [email protected]
Principles of Soccer Youth Camp
This camp will break down the basics of soccer. Each day we work on a different principle of soccer: Principles of Attack, Principles of Defending, Principles of finishing and Principles of team play. We will finish every day with a game.
- Registration Dates: May 23 – July 7, 2019
- Rates: $125 for members, $175 for non-members
- Date: July 15 – 19 2019
- Time: 5:30pm – 7:30am
- Venue: Emory Folmar YMCA
Recovery Techniques Clinic
Description: This will be an hour-long clinic led by Jason Montgomery discussing techniques on how best to recover after a match or training. We will discuss tools, diet and stretching then be led through a recovery session using a foam roller. All attendees are asked to bring their own foam roller.
- Cost:$25.00 Member and Non – Members | $35.00 (Day of the event)
- Time: 9:00 am – 10:00 am
- Date: July 27th
- Registration Dates: May 24th 2019 – July 27 2019
Goal Keeping and Finishing Soccer
Description: A positive environment for kids to learn the beautiful game. Players will receive age appropriate training curriculum designed to prepare and motivate players in the goal. They will be trained on appropriate techniques to guard the goal.
- Cost: $125.00 member | $175.00 non-member
- Time: 5:30 pm – 7:30 pm
- Date: June 24th -27th
- Registration Dates: May 24 2019 – June 19 2019