The Volleyball League is geared towards learning fundamentals, competing and socialization for participants and teams. This league also offers recreation, fitness and skill development for young ladies seeking a fun way to stay fit and connected. All participants are expected to hold the values and principles of the Y’s four core values:
Volley Night Wilson YMCA
Starting August 21- October 2, each Friday night at the Wilson YMCA will be dedicated to girl volleyball players that are between the ages of 6-17 years old. The purpose of Volley Night is to promote player development and to increase enjoyment for volleyball. The first session (5:30- 6:30 PM) will be for beginner players, ages 6-13; the second session (6:30-8:30 PM) will be more advanced players, ages 14-17. During Volley Night, the girls will focus on footwork, hand positioning, back setting, playsets, serving, and bumping!
- Registration Begins: July 27, 2020
- Registration Ends: August 16, 2020
- Cost: Members $40 | Non-Members $60
- Age Range: 6 to 17
- Volley Nights Dates: August 21, August 28, September 4, September 11, Spetember 18, September 25 and October 2, 2020.
- Time: 5:30 pm (Ages 6 – 13 years old)
6:30 pm (Ages 14 – 17 years old)
Time And Age registration
Age 6-13 at 5:30 pm
Age 14-17 at 6:30 pm