YMCA AQUATICS SCHEDULES AND POLICIES
We are looking forward to welcoming you back on a limited basis. While we realize there are a lot of protocols listed below, we are doing so in the safety interests of both you our members and our staff.
AQUATICS Policy and procedures:
- Everyone must maintain a 6-foot social distance while using the pool
- You may want to wear a face mask during your visit to the Y when you are NOT in the water
- The Y has limited capacities for lane and pool usage
- Arrive for your class on time
- Enter outdoor/indoor pools through back door next to lane 8 near the deep end (EAST FAMILY YMCA POOL).
- Exit outdoor/indoor pools through the side door next to lane 8 near the shallow end (EAST FAMILY YMCA POOL).
- Enter outdoor/indoor pools through Pool gate off the parking lot (BELL ROAD YMCA POOL).
- Exit outdoor/indoor pools through pool gate by ramp (BELL ROAD YMCA POOL).
- Come dressed for swimming
- Bring water bottle and towel
- Locker Rooms will NOT be available
- 2 Restrooms are only available on the Bell Road indoor pool deck
- You cannot reserve a time for anyone other than yourself
- You cannot bring anyone with you to class