The Bell road YMCA Zumba party is here! It’s an exciting 2 hours of Dancing, Men of Zumba Included. Join your favourite YMCA instructors and experience the energy.
One of the pillars of the YMCA is healthy living which is why this is an important form of exercise to help your body attain optimal potential. It promises to be a fun time as we get fit together, share snacks and fellowship during the event
All proceeds from the Bell Road YMCA Zumba Party benefits our annual campaign.
Mardi Gras Madness
Zumba Concert and Fit Fest
Welcome to the 2019 Zumba concert! Mardi Gras season is now in full effect at the Bell Road YMCA. Come join us for a night of Powerlifting, Y Fit, Body combat, Y Ride and many more side attractions! This is a family event which means everyone is invited.
- Powerlifting Competition – 3:00 pm
- Zumba Kids– 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Session 1- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Les Mills SPRINT, Y Fit, Les Mills Bodycombat
- Session 2– 5:05 pm – 5:35 pm
- Y Ride, Les Mills Bodypump, Strong by Zumba
- Session 3– 5:40 pm – 6:10 pm
- Coach by Color Cycle, Y Fit, Les Mills Bodyflow
- Zumba Concert: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- BENCH, DEADLIFT and SQUAT!
- Check-in: 2:30 pm
- Mardi gras Madness: $20
- Mardi gras Madness – Seniors: $15
- Mardi gras Madness – Spectator: $10
- Mardi gras Madness – Powerlifting: $20
For all Mardi Gras Madness Zumba concert enquiries contact Marcie Peake [email protected] (334)271-4343
Contact Brandon Maddox at 334.271.4343 or [email protected] for powerlifting competition enquiries
Proceeds benefit the annual support campaign.
Ready, Set, Zumba!!!