What is Pickleball?
Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
Info About The 2017 Downtown YMCA Of Greater Montgomery Pickleball Tournament
- Oct. 28
- 9:00 AM
- Registration Deadline: October 18, 2017
- The format is adult doubles (18 and over)
Please Note: This tournament is not for beginners; must have some experience playing.
To register please fill out the 2017 Pickleball Tournament Registration Packet and bring it to the Downtown YMCA of Greater Montgomery location.