Adult Recreational Soccer
One of the goals of the Montgomery YMCA is to provide healthy choices to encourage people of all ages to participate in a variety of activities.
The league is set-up for competitive play with three divisions, but the overall goal is enjoyable participation for all. The main emphasis of the league is the recreational elements including the fun, enjoyment, good sportsmanship, and friendships that are developed. We build strong kids, strong families, strong communities.
- The Adult program is offered to all individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Each team will participate in 8 league games followed by a single elimination tournament.
- Champions for each division receive a Champions shirt.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION/PHONES MANNED HOURS
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday/Sunday: Closed (Staff might be available – Call First)
2020 Winter Adult indoor Soccer
The Y offers Adult Soccer Leagues for adults seeking a fun way to get a great workout, spend time outdoors, and meet new people! Ages 18 and over and all skill levels are welcome.
Team captains are required to submit a roster with the name, birth date, phone number and email of all players. If you do not have a completed roster by the start of the first game, you will not be permitted to play until it is submitted. Shin Guards and socks are mandatory at all games.
- Registration ends in-house: January 31, 2020
- Ages: 18 and up
- Cost Per Team: $600.00
- Cost Per Individual Members/Non members: $60.00
- Games Played: Wednesdays nights, Sunday afternoons
- Wednesday Time: 6:00 PM – 9:30 PM
- Sunday Time: 12:00 pm – 9:00 pm