The YMCA of Montgomery offers a variety of classes to help you achieve better health, manage stress and lift your spirits. The long-term benefits include lowering blood pressure and cholesterol levels, helping control blood sugar and increasing energy levels. Part of our mission is to help you in your quest for health. Our mission is to build a strong you.
Get fit together!
Experience the incredible energy that only Group Exercise classes can give you. Instructors lead you through the workouts providing you effective, fun and easy-to-follow steps. The YMCA of Montgomery offers a wide array of classes at including cycling, kickboxing, yoga, Pilates, Zumba and more! Group Exercise classes are FREE for Y members. All of our fitness classes are taught by experienced, nationally-certified fitness instructors.
Group exercise classes include:
- Zumba Fitness: Unique Latin inspired music and dance steps create a dynamic, exciting and effective fitness class.
- Yoga: Teaches you fundamental poses with an emphasis on proper alignment.
- Pilates: This class focuses on strengthening and lengthening the body with an emphasis on the core muscle groups.
- Indoor Spinning: A modern spin on indoor cycling, choreographed to inspirational music.
- Aqua Fitness: Medium- to high-intensity workouts. Water aerobics classes range from gentle water yoga to intense kick-boxing routines.
- BodyPump: A cardio strength workout challenges all your major muscle groups by using the best weight-room exercise
- Core & Stretch: Concentrating on your core muscle groups and flexibility.
- Beast Mode: Hones in on the torso and sling muscles that connect your upper body to your lower body.