BIKE ACROSS THE Y BELL ROAD YMCA
- Receive a Bike across the YMCA miles card from the welcome center or instructor at the Bell Road location only.
- You can count as many miles from any of the YMCA’s of Greater Montgomery
- Winner with the most miles will receive a YMCA goodie basket
- Cards must be turned into the Bell Road YMCA
- Eligibility: Open to everyone
FAMILY FITNESS FEST wetumpka ymca Wilson ymca
November 21 2020
FAMILY FITNESS FEST INFORMATION:
- Time: 10:00 am – 11:00am
- Game Time: 11:00 am – 12:00pm
- Events: Sack Races, Egg Spoon Relay, Jump the River, Family Obstacle Course and more.
*In case of rain, Wilson event will be relocated to the Bell Road YMCA
YMCA WEIGHT MANAGEMENT PROGRAM
November 17 2020
The YMCA’s 5-week Weight Management Program is designed to help people seeking a healthier weight achieve their goals by making small, modest changes to their daily behaviors. This program helps participants build skills for successful lifestyle changes. This program will be consist of 2 sessions per week. One session will be administered via Zoom or Facebook Live and the other session will be a 1 on 1 meeting with the Weight Management Coach at your branch.
- 5 weeks / 2 sessions per week
- 18 years or older to participate
- Provides tools, knowledge, and group support to help you develop healthy eating and an exercise plan that works for you.
- Start Date: November 17, 2020
- Cost: $20
- Participating Branches: Bell Road, Downtown, Wetumpka, Grandview, Wilson, East, and Kershaw
POLAR BEAR TRIATHLON BELL ROAD YMCA
Program Date: January 16, 2021
Registration ends on January 13, 2021
Training starts October 19, 2020
Join us for our 3rd annual Polar Bear Triathlon at Bell Road YMCA!!! Splash, Swim, and Dash with us!
-10 minute swim
-30 minute Indoor Bike
-1 mile treadmill walk/run
Eligibility: Open to everyone
Registration Fee: $25
Candy Cane 5k Wetumpka YMCA
- Location: Wetumpka Middle School
- Time: 8:00 am
- Cost: $25. After November 30, price increases to $30
- Registration dates: Now – Dec. 12, 2020.
- Discounts: $5.00 off for First Responders & Military (in house registration only)
YMCA 5K CHALLENGE
April 18: YMCA Strides For Kids 5K Dash
October 31: WYLD In The Woods Trail 5K Run
December 12: Candy Cane 5K
The YMCA 5K Challenge is a series of three premier YMCA 5K races in the River Region: The YMCA Strides For Kids 5K Dash (Montgomery), WYLD in the Woods 5K Trail Run (Millbrook) and Candy Cane 5K (Wetumpka). If you register and finish all three races you receive a medal detailing your accomplishment of finishing the challenge! You also get a 5K Challenge t-shirt. No extra charge to sign up for the challenge, but must sign up for all three races and the challenge registration has to be completed before running in the first race. Yes, you read it correctly NO REGISTRATION FEE for this challenge and you get the extra BLING!