We offer special events throughout the year. Find out what special events are coming up and how you can participate.
Mardi Gras Madness
Zumba Concert and Fit Fest
Welcome to the 2019 Zumba concert! Mardi Gras season is now in full effect at the Bell Road YMCA. Come join us for a night of Powerlifting, Y Fit, Body combat, Y Ride and many more side attractions! This is a family event which means everyone is invited.
- Powerlifting Competition – 3:00 pm
- Zumba Kids– 4:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Session 1- 4:30 pm – 5:00 pm
- Les Mills SPRINT, Y Fit, Les Mills Bodycombat
- Session 2– 5:05 pm – 5:35 pm
- Y Ride, Les Mills Bodypump, Strong by Zumba
- Session 3– 5:40 pm – 6:10 pm
- Coach by Color Cycle, Y Fit, Les Mills Bodyflow
- Zumba Concert: 6:30 pm – 8:00 pm
- BENCH, DEADLIFT and SQUAT!
- Check-in: 2:30 pm
- Mardi gras Madness: $20
- Mardi gras Madness – Seniors: $15
- Mardi gras Madness – Spectator: $10
- Mardi gras Madness – Powerlifting: $20
For all Mardi Gras Madness Zumba concert enquiries contact Marcie Peake [email protected] (334)271-4343
Contact Brandon Maddox at 334.271.4343 or [email protected] for powerlifting competition enquiries
Proceeds benefit the annual support campaign.
Ready, Set, Zumba!!!
Mardi Gras Madness
Participation Mardi Gras Madness
Seniors Mardi Gras Madness
Spectator Bench Deadlift Squat
YMCA Strides for Kids
5k Dash and 1mile Fun Run
The 5K Run is going to be held at the Emory Folmar YMCA Soccer Complex. All 5K participants will receive a dri-fit shirt. Walk-in/Late registrations are welcome (but not guaranteed a shirt on race day).
There will also be a 1 Mile Fun Run (no t-shirts provided with the Fun Run). The event will be held rain or shine. Proceeds benefit the annual support campaign.
- 5k Run Rates: $25 (will increase to $30 on March 29, 2019)
- 1 Mile fun Run: $10 (will incease to $15 on March 19, 2019)