Bell Road YMCA Fall Festival
Sunday, October 14, 2018
2 PM – 4 PM
Come join us for a fun and safe alternative Halloween event. The Bell Road YMCA will have a hay ride and candy bags for youth participants between the ages of 2 and 12 (accompanied by an adult). We will also be playing games and concessions will be available for purchase.
The event is FREE to all members of the YMCA of Greater Montgomery, but you must register. Registration is limited to 125 participants.
- Registration: You must register for this event by Saturday, October 13, 2018
- Sorry, Walk-ins are limited to space available
- Parents must stay on site and within arms reach of children during this event
TEEING UP FOR YOUR COMMUNITY
7th Annual Cleveland Avenue YMCA Golf Classic
For 70 years, the Cleveland Avenue YMCA has helped with youth and families in our community. We are committed in our efforts to provide programs to our service area in order to make sure no child is turned away for financial reasons. These children and families will be able to participate in YMCA programs, regardless of their ability to afford the fees. In 2017, players, hole sponsors, and donations allowed us to raise over $50,000 to help fund our scholarships. This year, we are committed to raising over $75,000. Your contributions have helped more than 300 children to go to summer camp. We provide them with a hot lunch, evening snacks, swimming lessons, and educational & cultural classes as well as provided after school care, youth sports, water safety classes, and YMCA memberships for hundreds more. As a part of the YMCA of Greater Montgomery, the Cleveland Avenue YMCA has contributed to more than 34,000 total families who will benefit from funds raised during the Annual Campaign.
- Date: Wednesday, October 24, 2018
- Location: Robert Trent Jones Golf Course, 2600 Constitution Avenue, Prattville, Alabama 36066
- Registration Fee: $500 Foursome or $125 Individual
- Format: Four Man Scramble
- Awards: Prizes are awarded for men and women’s longest drive and closest to the pin as well as to the top three teams in each flight. Individual prizes will also be awarded.
- Registration can be completed online or complete the registration and/or sponsor form. Payment and registration must be mailed by Thursday, October 11, 2018 to Cleveland Avenue YMCA, 1201 Rosa Parks Avenue, Montgomery, Alabama 36108
- For more information please contact Ariann Charity at 334.265.0566 or email@example.com or Eleanor Thomas at 334.265.1433 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Harvest A Great Time
East Family YMCA Fall Festival
Guests will enjoy games, face painting, a cake walk, costume contest, concessions, prizes, Haunted Locker Rooms, a Haunted Canoe Ride and more!
- Friday, October 26, 6:30 PM- 8:30 PM
- East Family YMCA
- The event is open to the community
- Cost: $4.00 per person (All proceeds benefit the East Family YMCA Annual Campaign)
MONSTERS AND MUMMIES
Grandview Family YMCA-Millbrook
Mothers and sons will take part in an evening of costume contests, dancing and laughter. Dress up in your scariest costumes or come as a dynamic duo.
We will have a photo booth, food, live music and a chilling good time!
Monsters and Mummies information:
- Friday, October 26th 7:00—9:00 PM
- AGES: 4 and up Fee: Members: $10 per person Non-Members: $20 per person
For more information contact Bill Myers at 334.290.9622 or email@example.com