What is Pickleball?
Pickleball is a paddle sport created for all ages and skill levels. The rules are simple and the game is easy for beginners to learn, but can develop into a quick, fast-paced, competitive game for experienced players.
- A fun sport that combines many elements of tennis, badminton and ping-pong.
- Played both indoors or outdoors on a badminton-sized court and a slightly modified tennis net.
- Played with a paddle and a plastic ball with holes.
- Played as doubles or singles.
2018 Downtown YMCA Of Greater Montgomery Pickleball Tournaments:
- Registration: March 1- April 9th
- $60.00 per team
- Ladies Division (8 teams max)
- Mens Division (8 teams max)
Saturday, April 21st- Adult Doubles
Saturday, October 27th- Open format tournament
- (14 teams max)