Adult Recreational Soccer
One of the goals of the Montgomery YMCA is to provide healthy choices to encourage people of all ages to participate in a variety of activities.
The league is set-up for competitive play with three divisions, but the overall goal is enjoyable participation for all. The main emphasis of the league is the recreational elements including the fun, enjoyment, good sportsmanship, and friendships that are developed. We build strong kids, strong families, strong communities.
- The Adult program is offered to all individuals 18 years of age and older.
- Each team will participate in 8 league games followed by a single elimination tournament.
- Champions for each division receive a Champions shirt.
PROGRAM REGISTRATION/PHONES MANNED HOURS
- Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday: 11 a.m. – 6 p.m.
- Saturday: 10 a.m. – 6:30 p.m.
- Wednesday/Sunday: Closed (Staff might be available – Call First)
For more information, contact Stefan Casale at (334) 396-9754 or [email protected]
2018 Adult Fall Outdoor Soccer
The Y offers Adult Soccer Leagues for adults seeking a fun way to get a great workout, spend time outdoors, and meet new people! Ages 18 and over and all skill levels are welcome. Each team will participate in 8 league games followed by a single elimination tournament. Various divisions based on playing ability: Division 1, Division 2, Division 3 (Over 30) and Division 4 (Co-Ed).
- Registration ends in-house and online on the 15th Nov, 2018
- Ages: 18 and up
- Cost Per Team: $550.00
- Cost Per Individual Members/Non members: $55.00