Man of the Year
The YMCA Man of the Year banquet is held annually, in the first week of December. This is an outstanding way for teens to learn how many caring adults serve youth in our community.
Each Student Y program is asked to select 2 representatives (who will make up your Presentation Committee) from their group to interview your candidate and present them at the committee meetings held in three separate sessions at the Britton YMCA. The committee helps select the winning nominee.
2016 Meeting Dates
- Nominee Selection: Tuesday, September 20, 4:00 pm (online)
- Leadership Orientation: Monday, September 26, 6:00 pm
- Presentation Committee Orientation: Thursday, September 29, 6:00 pm
- Team A Meeting:* Thursday, October 20, 6:00 pm
- Team B Meeting:* Monday, October 24, 6:00 pm
- Team C Meeting:* Tuesday, October 25, 6:00 pm
- *Nominees must only be presented at ONE team meeting